Sunday 17 February 2013

London To Atlanta




Gladys Knight's Signature Chicken & Waffles



Wow! Great service and great food. I came here for my first "southern" food experience. I ordered their signature dish "Midnight Train" which  consists of Chicken & Waffles. To us Brits that's is the weirdest collaboration but dont knock it till you've tried it!

I have to say we went to plenty of 5* restaurants on our trip and this place had to be my favourite. Not only is Glady's cheap, service is excellent! On the walls you see loads of pictures of celebs kind of like Tinstel town. They just have to make a franchise in London! 10/10


Lovely Gift From The W Hotel. My Girls Enjoyed :)




Sundial Restaurant- Westin Peachtree




We took a visit to Sundial Restaurant and bar for a quick meal and cocktail before heading out into town. I must say the staff and service was outstanding. I didn't care much for my meal too much but I must say the dinner prices were highly inflated. 

The scenery was beautiful at night. I am a huge sucker for skyline and I must say the Atlanta skyline has become one of my favourites. You can literally see the whole city from your dinner table. I was a bit weirded out about the whole rotating thing. It actually made our experience 10x better! The Restaurant Bar rotates slowly around so you can actually get a view of the whole city. I will say its definitely worth the price and will go there again.


Georgia Aquarium, Atlanta





Lenox Mall, Buckhead

This is the only Mall we managed to find nearby us in Midtown. Lenox Mall is right in the heart of everything and has many nice shops and places to eat. There is a wide variety of shops from High end to high street so you're spoilt for choice. The next time I'm in Atlanta I will make sure we stay in Buckhead for better experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment